The offered Aloe Vera Gel is the only product on the market which is certified
by the renowned Fresenius Institute and has also received the seal of the IASC.
Regular control checks secure our high standards of quality and purity.
No harmful chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides are used in the Aloe Vera plantation.
All aloe leaves are handpicked and carefully washed to retain the fresh precious inner gel.
It takes at least two years for an aloe plant to absorb all the necessary nutrient into its leaves,
most companies who aims for the quantity instead of the quality or the potency of the aloe gel
would go for the quick harvest instead of waiting for the leaves to be fully mature with
the full amount of nutrients inside their gel.
Fresenius Institute: a well known and independent institution that has the strictest
quality control that gives these products seal of Integrity!
International Aloe Science Council (IASC): A must have seal for all Aloe related product in the world.
Aloe Vera and its healing benefits
(both internally and externally)
- Halts the growth of cancer tumours
- Lowers high cholesterol
- Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms
- Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract
- Boosts the oxygenation of the blood
- Ends constipation
- Repairs 'sludge blood' and reverses 'sticky blood'
- Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair
- Protects the body from oxidative stress
- Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits
- Protects the kidneys from disease
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics
- Prevents and treats Candida infections
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete
- Functions as nature's own 'sports drink' for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete
Content of Aloe Vera
- 20 minerals
- 12 vitamins
- 18 amino acids
- 200 active plant compounds (phytonutrients), including:
- Triterpenes (a phytonutrient that lowers blood sugar)
- Glyconutrients & glycoproteins
- Polysaccharides, including:
- Acemannan, mannose-6-phosphate polymannans
- Phenolic glycosides
Vitamins: A, B1, B2 B3, B6, B12
- Contributes to well being and health.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Potassium
- Indispensable for the human metabolism.
- Building of blood, needed for growth of bones and teeth.
Amino Acids: Lysine, Threonin, Valine, etc.
- Building blocks of the body.
- Repair tissues.
- They form antibodies to combat invading bacteria & viruses.
- Carry oxygen throughout the body.
Enzymes: Oxidase, Catalase, etc.
- Regulate intestinal activity.
- Assist in the breaking up of food elements.