Racing Sports Cars website is all about sports car racing history and present.
A primary focus is to create a huge photo archive containing all major national and international sports car races and
to collect views of every single car in the field. Personal contributions have always been an essential part of this ambitious project,
which is mainly a product of love to the sports car racing and is determined for all fans and
photographers who like to share their own efforts or just browse the archives. Later some other kind of races, such as older Formula 1 or a classic era of the ETCC racing, were added to attract other fans or to enjoy the times when those sorts of racing were at their best.
Continue by clicking a button below or use the menu in the left column to get even more from the website:
||Sports Car Racing - entire history 1921-2017
Le Mans Series, ALMS, FIA GT, older races like World Championship, IMSA, Can-Am, Interserie, ISRS and many more.
||F1 photos from 1970-1982
World Championship and major non-championship races included.
||European Touring Car Championship photos 1970-1988
Spa 24 Hours until the FIA GT era, some pre-1970 European Touring Car Cup races also included.
||Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about the RSC website, covered series and races, submitting photos, providing new information, and many more
Help and support:
- contribution of photos (missing cars and races). More...
- race programme covers, entry lists and event schedules from the programmes
- official qualifying and race results, starting grids,...
- donations and sponsorship. More...
- providing missing information, chassis numbers, individual car histories, ...
- sending corrections, notification of errors, help to keep the information as accurate as possible